Looking for something different to do for your child’s birthday party? Bring your cake and ice cream and have a pool party at the West Shore YMCA! West Shore YMCA Rentals consist of the first hour in the pool, the second hour in our Multipurpose Room. We will hold parties during open swim and you may use any of the open pools. All participants are expected to follow all posted pool rules.
Ages: 2 and up.
When: Pool parties are available Friday nights from 6:00-8:00 PM and Saturday afternoons from 1:00-3:00 PM
Where: Pool A/Pool B (Open/Family Rec Swim designated area) or Waterpark
Contact: Rachel Beck at 717-737-9622
West Shore YMCA Rentals Rate:
- Member: $240.00
- Program/Non-Member: $290.00
- Deposit: $150.00 ($50.00 non-refundable)
- Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before your scheduled party time and check-in with the party attendant.
- We encourage all members of the party to arrive at the same time. Each party participant will receive a wristband. Fifteen (15) swimming guests are included in your party package; party room has a maximum capacity of 30 people total (seating only for 15).
- A party room attendant will greet your guests. If a member of your party is late in arriving, the name(s) must be given to the staff at the sign-in table. Upon their arrival, a wristband will be issued and the guest(s) will be escorted to the party room.
- At the end of the allotted time, your party will vacate the party room.
- All items must be removed from the party room at the end of the rental time.
- The use of the party room, pool(s), and the locker room is included with your fee. Locks and towels will not be provided.
In case of cancellation, a portion of the deposit ($50.00) is non-refundable. Should you choose to cancel your party five (5) or more business days prior to your party; you will receive a refund on any fees paid above the non-refundable portion.
Refunds cannot be issued for missed parties or cancellations within five (5) business days of the party date. A business day is defined as Monday through Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM and does not include Saturdays, Sundays, or branch-observed holidays.
If the West Shore YMCA must cancel your party due to inclement weather, water contamination, mechanical issues, or any other reason beyond our control, all members and guests will be asked to evacuate the pool for same-day parties. Closure of the pool could range from 30 minutes to closing it for the remainder of the day depending on the issue. If the pool is closed for a prolonged period and it affects your future party reservation, there are three options:
- Reschedule the party to the next available date;
- Keep your original date and use only the party room and a partial refund will be issued;
- Cancel the event and a full refund will be issued.
Please note as we get multiple requests for days and times, please make sure to return your deposit by the due date. Otherwise, your time will be given to the next person. No party can have more than 15 party swimmers.