A Summer of Fun in Northern Dauphin County
Spend your summer staying active, making friends, and enjoying the outdoors! The Northern Dauphin County YMCA seeks to nurture the potential of every child attending our Summer Day Camp to make their summer the best one yet! Our programs are based on the four core values of the YMCA: Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility. You can expect weekly themes, new field trips, and swimming EVERY DAY!
2022 Summer Camp will run from June 6 to August 19, 2022.
The Northern Dauphin Camp is a summer day camp program open to youth entering 1st – 8th Grade in the Elizabethville and Halifax area.
2022 Summer Day Camp Sites
- Northern Dauphin County Branch YMCA
500 North Church Street Elizabethville, PA 17023
2022 Field Trips
Weekly themes and field trips are subject to change. Week 2 requires an additional $10.00 due to the increased admission fee.
- Week 1: Graceful Acres
- Week 2: Knoebel’s Amusement Park*
- Week 3: Children’s Museum
- Week 4: Whitaker Center
- Week 5: Ned Smith Center
- Week 6: Get Air Trampoline Park
- Week 7: Indian Echo Caverns
- Week 8: Millersburg Colonnade
- Week 9: Little Buffalo State Park
- Week 10: Millersburg Pool
- Week 11: Lake Tobias Wildlife Park
Registration & Fees
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 2022 REGISTRATION FORMS
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 2022 CAMP FLYER
- HOW TO E-SIGN YOUR FORMS
YMCA Members: $150.00/week
Program Members: $160.00/week
$5.00 Sibling Discount
You may register your child for as many weeks as you wish. Each application must include:
- A $20.00 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit for each registered week.
- Discount Rate: If you pay in full for weeks registered by June 3, 2022, you will receive $10.00 off each week.
- An Annual $10.00 program fee per child (Program Members only).
Only fully-completed forms will be accepted. You can register by completing and returning the registration form with payment to the Northern Dauphin County Branch YMCA. All registrations are on a first-come-first-served basis. The weekly balance must be paid no later than the Friday prior to all scheduled weeks.
Cancellations: The $20.00 weekly deposit is non-refundable. Cancellation of any registered week must be received in writing no later than May 14, 2021, or you will be charged the full weekly fee. Cancellations must be sent by email to Danielle Mace.
Learn to Swim Summer Swim Camp
Kids of all skill levels can learn safety, develop strokes, and have fun! Summer Swim Camp at the Northern Dauphin County YMCA is a great way for little swimmers to get acclimated to the water. Sessions start Monday, June 6, 2022!
Learn to Swim Camp is for boys and girls of all skill levels, ages 3 through 12.
- June 6-10
- June 13-17
- June 20-24
- July 27-July 1
- July 11-15
- July 18-22
- July 25-29
Basics (ages 3-5): 11:00-11:30 AM
Strokes (ages 6-12): 11:45 AM-12:30 PM
Registration & Fees
Registration prior to May 31, 2022
- First child: $45.00
- Second + each additional: $40.00
Registration after May 31, 2022
- First child: $50.00
- Second + each additional: $45.00