The 49th Annual Enders Insurance Harrisburg Marathon will take you on a picturesque journey through beautiful Harrisburg alongside the Susquehanna River in Central Pennsylvania. This year’s Harrisburg Marathon will use the same course that was created last year to adhere to the CDC and government safety protocols. Safety is always our #1 governing factor at all of our Harrisburg YMCA running races. This course was greeted with positive reviews and a significant number of PRs! This race is proudly presented by Donegal Insurance Group.
The Marathon is a two-day event! November 13th (Saturday) is reserved for Relay participants. November 14th (Sunday) is reserved for the Full Marathon for runners and walkers.
- RELAY – $210-290 per team
- MARATHON – $70-110
Online registration closes on Monday, November 8th, at 11:59 PM.
Masks must be worn when you arrive at packet pick-up.
- Thursday, November 11th
- Fleet Feet Mechanicsburg – 10:00 AM- 7:00 PM
- Friday, November 12th
- Fleet Feet Mechanicsburg – 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
- Saturday, November 13th (Race Day #1)
- City Island – 6:00-9:00 AM, 9:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Sunday, November 14th (Race Day #2)
- City Island – 6:00-9:00 AM