Join us at the Northern Dauphin County YMCA for our 3-on-3 Co-Ed Basketball Tournament and Open House!
Our Tournament is intended for grades 3-12. There is a $10 fee for each team. Registration will be required.
Boys and Girls
3rd-5th Grade Division
6th-8th Grade Division
Start Time 9:00 am
Check-in at 8:00 am
Boys and Girls
9th-12th Grade Division
Start Time 12:00 pm
Check-in at 11:00 am
Teams may include up to 4 players. You may call in, drop off, or mail your registration form to the Northern Dauphin County YMCA:
500 N Church Street
Elizabethville, PA 17023
Please register by March 20, 2019. The first 25 teams who register by March 8th get a FREE performance Y-branded shirt. Awards will be given to the 1st and 2nd place teams in each division.
1st Place: 8-month Teen Membership and $25 VISA Gift Card for each player
2nd Place: $25 VISA Gift Card for each player
- Total of 4 players allowed per team
- There will be one referee and one score-keeper
- Games will be arranged in Pool Play format
- Games will be played to 11 points or 10 minutes
- Coinflip will determine first possession
- Each bucket is worth 1 point and 2 points behind the arc in tournament rules
- Play resumes at 3 point line at any change of possession
- 1 free throw or 2 free throws behind the arc
- A total of 6 team fouls will be allowed
- The ball may be passed in bounds after the check
- If the game goes into overtime, sudden death play will determine the winner
- Substitutions are approved during dead ball situation prior to the check ball
- Unsportsmanlike conduct, including any swearing or derogatory language, will not be tolerated. First warning will result in a technical foul. Second warning will result in team elimination
- Co-Ed teams in Open Division
- Guaranteed 2 games
There will also be a 3 Point Shooting & Dunk Contest at 1:00 pm – $2.00 entry fee for each.
Our Open House will take place from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm and will include activities, tours, refreshments, and more! Open Swim will be available from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm. We will have activities for kids, face painting, membership incentives and tours, refreshments, prizes, a food buffer featuring Pizza Delight and JoJo’s. There will be a raffle with a grand prize: a Nintendo Switch!
Mark your calendars for this yearly event!