Join us at the West Shore YMCA for the 16th Annual Corporate Challenge! The Corporate Challenge is an event focused on raising money for the YMCA’s Annual Campaign, ensuring that the Y is accessible to everyone, regardless of the inability to pay. A company may enter a team of up to 20 participants to compete in 13 to 15 co-ed team events throughout the night. Team captains will determine which team members participate in each event. The top 4 places in each event will earn points for their respective team:
- 1st | 8 points
- 2nd | 6 points
- 3rd | 4 points
- 4th | 2 points
The team with the most points at the end of the event will be the Corporate Champion!
Date & Times
This event is held on Friday, March 15, 2019.
- Team Check-In | 4:00-5:00 pm
- Events | 5:00-9:30 pm
- Awards | 9:30 pm
- Food & Refreshments | 5:00-9:00 pm
- Overall | Trophies to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams. 1st place team also receives the Traveling Corporate Cup
- Events | 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each event receive gold, silver, and bronze medals
- PLATINUM ($1,000) Name recognition with all event publicity including media, newsletters, website, and social media. Logo present on back of all team t-shirts. Includes team registration fee.
- GOLD ($700) Sponsor an event at the Corporate Challenge and receive recognition with all event publicity including media, newsletter, website, and social media. Includes team registration fee.
- SILVER ($400) Sponsor an event at the Corporate Challenge and receive recognition with all event publicity including media, newsletter, website, and social media. Does not include registration fee.
- TEAM REGISTRATION ($500) Entry fee for one team to participate. No sponsorship included in this fee.