Camp at the East Shore YMCA provides a safe, educational and nurturing environment for children enrolled in our programs. Camp Pride provides supervised activities in which children can have fun make friends and learn new skills. We base our program on the four core values of the Y: Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
- Youth Camp: Children who must have completed a certified kindergarten through 12 years old.
- Teen Camp: 12-14 years old
2018 East Shore Summer Day Camp Sites:
- East Shore YMCA: 701 N. Front St, Harrisburg 17101
- Mountain View Elementary School: 400 Gibbel Rd, Harrisburg 17112 (also the site for Teen Camp)
- Ridgeway Community Church: 525 N. Progress Ave, Harrisburg 17109
- South Side Elementary School: 4525 Union Deposit Rd, Harrisburg 17111
East Shore Summer Day Camp Registration & Fees:
All registration forms for Camp at the East Shore YMCA may be downloaded below or picked up at: The Lower Paxton Child Development Center at 4618 Linglestown Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17112
- Registration opens March 17th, 2018. After March 17th, call 717-652-3681.
- On-site registration at Lower Paxton Child Development Center Saturday, March 17th from 9:00AM-12:00PM.
First Child: $185/Week
Additional siblings: $80/Week
You may register your child for any or all weeks. Each application for Camp at the East Shore YMCA must include:
- A $40 registration fee per family
- An annual $10 program participant fee per child (for non-YMCA members)
- A $10 non-refundable deposit for each registered week. The deposit reserves your child’s spot and is deducted from the amount due each week.